The cuisine at The Half Moon Inn is traditional, freshly-cooked and prepared from local produce. Our large and comfortable restaurant can seat up to fifty people, and we offer a wide choice of quality wines.
We pride ourselves on our friendly, yet unobtrusive service, and we are always on hand to ensure that your meal is a memorable one.
The restaurant is open to non-residents, but prior booking is essential.
Here is an example of our menu, our specials change weekly.
• Soup of the Day £5.25
• Pan fried Scallops with black pudding £7.95
• Tempera Battered Prawns with a chilli dip £7.50
• Sticky Chilli Chicken Skewers with salad £6.50
• Hunters Chicken with seasonal vegetables & chips £ 8.95
• Liver & Bacon with mash £ 9.50
• Ribeye Steak with all the trimmings £17.95
• Turkey & Ham Pie with chips and peas £ 9.95
• Medley of Seafood with seasonal vegetables and roasted new potatoes £11.95
Desserts – with custard, clotted cream or ice cream – £5.95
• Strawberry and Almond Roulade
• Chocolate Brownies
• Lemon Mascarpone Tart
• Rum & Raisin Cheesecake
• Homemade Apple & Plum
• Chocolate Fudge Cake
Ice Creams – £4.50
• Raspberry Pavlova
• Lemon Meringue
Make a reservation >