The cuisine at The Half Moon Inn is traditional, freshly-cooked and prepared from local produce. Our large and comfortable restaurant can seat up to fifty people, and we offer a wide choice of quality wines.
We pride ourselves on our friendly, yet unobtrusive service, and we are always on hand to ensure that your meal is a memorable one.
The restaurant is open to non-residents, but prior booking is essential.
Available during December, pre-booking essential.
Here is an example of our menu, our specials change weekly.
• Homemade Soup, crusty bread & butter (GF) £4.95
• Crispy Whitebait, crusty bread & butter £6.95
• Creamy Garlic Mushrooms, toasted ciabatta (GF) £5.95
• Pie of the Day, hand cut chips & peas £10.95
• Sizzling platters (Thai Chicken, Duck, Mixed Seafood) £9.95/10.95
• Herb Crusted Salmon, fennel & dill butter, vegetables & new potatoes £13.95
• Cauliflower Cheese, Crusty Bread (GF) £9.95
Desserts – with custard, clotted cream or ice cream – £5.95
• Homemade Bread & Butter Pudding
• Homemade Fruit Crumble
• Homemade Sticky Toffee Pudding
Ice Creams – £4.50
• Raspberry Pavlova
• Lemon Meringue
Make a reservation