We operate a 48 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel at least 48 hours prior to the day of your arrival you will not be charged and the deposit taken will be refunded.
Cancellation made less than 48 hours prior to the day of arrival will incur a charge equivalent to the first night’s bed and breakfast.
If we are unable to re-let the room, we will charge the cancellation fee using the credit/debit card used to secure the booking.
When guests don’t arrive and haven’t cancelled their reservation a ‘no-show’ – we always charge the equivalent to the first night’s bed and breakfast.
For group booking of three or more rooms we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee equivalent to 50% of the total bed and breakfast rate for the complete booking,
if cancelled less than two weeks prior to the day of arrival.
To cancel a booking we require written notice, by letter, fax or email.
To prevent any potential loss due to cancellation we strongly recommend that you consider arranging personal travel insurance.
All effort has been made by us to ensure that all published prices and details are accurate. However, sometimes mistakes do happen and we reserve the right to correct any
prices quoted in error prior to confirming the booking. Once we have issued a written confirmation the prices stated in that confirmation are fixed and will be honoured.
By making a booking, customers agree to our cancellation policy.
Website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which governs The Half Moon Inn’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘The Half Moon Inn’ or ‘Half Moon Inn’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is: Half Moon Inn, Sheepwash, Beaworthy, North Devon EX21 5NE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.