Our number one priority is our customers and staff.
As we reopen our hotel to all, we want to create an environment where everyone has peace of mind and feels safe – whether you are staying or working with us.
The Half Moon Inn has put a plan together of cleaning and social distancing measures, designed to keep our guests and staff safe. The programme has been developed by our team and has become the basis for our new way of working.
We have done our best to ensure that your safety is our priority without causing any disruption to your stay
CLEANING & HYGIENE
- Increased cleaning frequency of high touch points in public areas and bedrooms
- Customer hand sanitiser stations in key locations
- Cleaning using antiviral disinfectant effective against Coronavirus
- Comprehensive training of every hotel team member on cleaning, hygiene and social distancing
- Social distancing measures throughout the hotel
- Reception distancing floor signage and protective screen at check in
- PPE provided to all hotel staff. Whilst there is no Government guidance on the need to wear face masks in hotels, these are available should team members choose to wear them
- To minimise contact, housekeeping teams will not enter bedrooms during your stay, if you require anything, please ask at reception
- Contactless or card payment is requested